- 1 License
- 3 Pack
- 5 Pack
- Version : 10
- Développeur : Genie9
- OS :
- Licence :1 License
Genie Timeline makes it easy to continuously protect all my files no matter where they are stored whether on my computer, external and network drives. Genie Timeline works automatically to protect new and changed files without any intervention!!
My testing shows that Genie Timeline Pro is:
1. Both user-friendly and effective
2. Effortless protection for all my files: Configure backup in 3 simple steps and we're done!
3. It scans all the file selections from any location, monitors for new and changed files, and backs them up.
4. Go back in Time: Use the Timeline to view and restore files at a specific point in time.
5. Secure military-grade protection: Secure my backup with 256-bit AES military-grade encryption.
6. Recover deleted files: Recover versions of a file or deleted files with a click of a button.
7. Track my backup on the go: I use Genie Timeline mobile app to keep me informed with the latest protection status of my backup.
8. Access your backed up files without the need for the software: I Use backup without compression so I can view the backed up files in their native form from any computer.
9. Control My backup: I can control when the backup runs or leave it to Genie's IntelliCDP. Also, I can power down my computer after backup, and much more.
10. Recover My computer at any point of time: One of the unique features Genie Timeline Pro has, Use disaster recovery to keep my entire system safe from virus attacks, computer crashes, and more.
Genie Timeline Professional offers a one-time setup and a lifetime of protection for your machine! It gives you all the tools you need to protect and save files and versions, and even to get a downed PC up and running again. True, you could just use Windows' included File History feature, but Genie wraps the functionality in a more accessible interface and adds some niceties, such as File Explorer integration and backup reports. It's a perfectly acceptable option, I certainly recommend it since it's efficient and affordable.
When I installed Genie Timeline for the first time, it was an easy three steps Configuration, I have chosen what I wanted to backup, Smart selection of most commonly backed up data including Documents, Emails, Pictures, Videos, as well as protecting my mobile data synced to my computer. I can always use the filters to exclude any file extension I desire.
I like this backup tool, friendly interface and easy to use, the functions is better than 2013 version and also better than its competitor. and overall performance is more stable. But the email backup function only supports Microsoft Client, and its performance is just so so.
New version gets some improvements, better than 2013, not bad, overall I’m satisfied with it.