- Lite Version (Single camera only)
- Full Version (multiple cameras: up to 64)
- Version : 5
- Développeur : Blue Iris Security
- OS : iOS
- Licence :Full edition, a license is for a single user
I like Blue Iris, but the discount on ColorMango website is for the old version 4. The company release version 5 at the end of May, now I have to try to undo this transaction.
This is actually version 5 as well. All new keys work with both.
I have tested almost all camera software available, and I can say Blue Iris is the best one. It is compatible with nearly all cameras on the market, including web camera and laptop camera. One thing to complain about is its Tech support. No phone assistance, helpless email response, I solved my problem all by myself at last.
Good User Interface, easy to make settings and rich features.
Coupon worked for me! 10% off!
After using numerous IP cam apps, I can say BlueIris is so much better than others, for its powerful features and simplicity.
Installed on my Win laptop, and it runs well. BlueIris only supports Windows OS, hope they can develop a Mac or Linux version.
Up to 64 cameras supported, that is great! This program is good for family use, store or small supermarket. BTW, it's easy to use, like me, a tech newbie.
The installation of BlueIris took only a very very short time, and it's amazingly simple to use.
Blue Iris works seamlessly with my Foscam home camera system. It is very easy to use, but comes with advanced features. When it detects a motion, it starts recording automatically.
Nice program. Easy to use and great. I tried it for a few days, and decided to buy a full version of this wonderful program.
The coupon is valid. Thanks for saving my money :p
Blue Iris has rich features and friendly UI. I can control it easily. Solid and reliable webcam software.
- ❓ What port does Blue Iris use?
- Blue Iris uses port 81 by default.
- ❓ Does Blue Iris work on Linux?
- No, Blue Iris does not support Linux at the moment.
- ❓ Which is better NVR or DVR?
- The differences between NVR (Network Video Recorder) and DVR (Digital Video Recorder) are the cost, the installation, the type of cameras and the cabling they use. Most NVRs are used with IP cameras and Ethernet cables, while DVRs are used with analog cameras and coaxial cables. NVR security camera systems usually are a bit more expensive than DVR. Still, NVR systems enable smart functions such as facial recognition, which tend to have higher video quality, and it also requires easier installation. DVR could be a better solution for people who are working on a budget and have analog cameras or coaxial cables installed. If you are a tech expert and looking for a relatively top security system, then NVR systems could fit your needs better.
- ❓ How do I find my Blue Iris license key?
- You can find your Blue Iris license key in your email box after your purchase has been successfully completed. You may want to print it out or write it down, just in case you might need them for the future when you are planning to transfer your Blue Iris to a new computer.
- ❓ How many cameras can Blue Iris support?
- Blue Iris can support monitoring up to 64 cameras.
- ❓ Does Blue Iris work with WYZE?
- Yes, WYZE works with Blue Iris.
- ❓ Does Blue Iris work with ring?
- No, Blue Iris cannot work with ring as ring does not allow RTSP.
- ❓ Does the ring doorbell work with Blue Iris?
- No, ring doorbell cannot work with Blue Iris since the ring doorbell is not ONVIF or RTSP compatible so that you cannot import ring doorbell video to Blue Iris. But there are Blue Iris compatible doorbell cameras, such as the RCA doorbell camera, or ONVIF, Z-Wave video doorbell.
- ❓ Does Blue Iris have a mobile app?
- Yes, Blue Iris Mobile App is available for both Android and iPhone.
- ❓ How do I upgrade my Blue Iris 4 to 5?
- To upgrade Blue Iris v4 to v5,
1. Make sure you backup your Settings and License from Blue Iris version 4 before you are upgrading to version 5, in case they would be gone during upgrading.
2. Download and install the Blue Iris Version 5. (Register with your Blue Iris version 4 key.)
3. Uninstall version 4 once version 5 running and everything has been transferred. (Note: Be sure to reply “Yes” when asked to retain Registration & Settings when you are trying to uninstall version 4, so that you do not need to start from scratch.)
Please refer to Blue Iris V4 to V5 Upgrade Procedure for more detailed info.
- ❓ What is Blue Iris?
- Blue Iris is a video surveillance recording software that supports up to 64 cameras monitoring, which allows you to view anything you want from home or office while you are away.
- ❓ Can I use one registration code on both Windows and Mac computers?
- Unfortunately no, Blue Iris license can only be installed on one PC at a time. Also, Blue Iris for mac is not available at the moment. However, you can use Blue Iris built-in webserver to view live cameras, recorded clips, and alerts anywhere from any web-enabled device.
- ❓ What is new in Blue Iris 5?
- Blue Iris 5 adds some new features, like:
- UI refresh
- Help documentation refresh
- High DPI display awareness
- Remote management
- Alert action set lists
- New alert action types
- Clip management updates
- And more
Please take a look at Blue Iris Version 5 Updates for more detailed Info.